Monday 12 October 2009

Spaceship Stitched - the Enterprise is complete!

Nearly 33,000 stitches and four months have gone into this 42cm by 20cm piece of loveliness.

It's very pleasing to have finished a project and actually still like it. Goodness only knows what craziness I'll put myself through next. But for now at least I know that I like this ship. It's exciting!

enterprise 2

This picture has come out a little blue for some reason, but I think it shows off the subtle changes in colour quite nicely.

enterprise 1

This one's much more accurate in terms of colour.

enterprise 4

And then this pic shows up my not always perfect stitching skills! But it does show the stitches close to their actual size.

enterprise 5

And so she is finished! Hurrah!

And relax.... Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment