Friday 11 June 2010

Despite my fears she's really starting to come along nicely now. And no unpleasant unstitching situations since my unfortunate jinxing in my last post. It could still come back to bite me in the arse at any point though!

Me and the macro setting on my camera are getting better acquainted, so the colours are more accurately represented, but the focus has gone a little less, well, focused. I'll get a tripod at some point and everything should look much better. It seems like for every new crafty or artsy skill I learn, it just opens up a new area of things I need to investigate. It's like falling down the rabbit hole.

Here's how Serenity looks today:

110610

And here's how she looked earlier in the week
7th of June:
070610

4th of June:
040610

No comments:

Post a Comment