Wednesday 19 October 2011

Terrifying Space Monkeys! Or perhaps just cross stitch patterns

Anyone remember when I made this lovely cross stitch o' doom?

serenity framed 1

Well, some crazy brave soul was interested in making one of their own, so here's the pattern for it.



Each thumbnail should take you to the full size version, but if anything goes hinky just go straight to their flickr folder. Each jpeg was one A4 page when I printed it, but I like my patterns big and easy on the eye so you may want to resize to suit yourself. All thread numbers are for Anchor threads, but here's a handy conversion chart if you prefer stitching with DMC.


sp1 copy sp2 copy sp3 copy sp4 copy sp5 copy
sp6 copy sp7 copy sp8 copy sp9 copy skey copy


As always, feel free to do whatever you want with it, but credit or a link back here would be very much appreciated. And I'd love to see the results if anyone does stitch it!



No comments:

Post a Comment