Wednesday 11 January 2012

Trekkie goodies

As I transfer pictures and patterns and other random files to my shiny new computer I've discovered loads of stuff that I've made and not yet posted any pics of. So working through the backlog should keep me busy for a while, which is quite nice - I was worried I'd have nothing interesting to post until I'd finished any of the umpty-billion half completed and then abandoned craft projects I have cluttering up the place!

So to start out the year, here's the gift I sent for the ontd-startrek secret santa.

red1

red8

red2


And to keep up the Star Trek theme, I was asked if I would share my Star Fleet insignia cross stitch patterns, so if you want to stitch any of these...

all star trek badges

...then here's the pattern! (Click to embiggen.)

star trek insignia pattern

This entry was originally posted at http://anonymityblaize.dreamwidth.org/59136.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment