Wednesday 28 July 2010

The majority of the available processing power in my brain remains beholden to Inception. Apparently this movie is the world's most resilient parasite. I've now seen it twice and a fairly epic reaction post essay is percolating in my brain (to go up on my LJ), but this is not that post yet. This post is the crafty stuff I would have posted last week if Nolan hadn't stolen my brain space.

Previews (Yes, I am still obsessed with the Hipstamatic app, yes, I bought all the additional lenses and films.):

Picture 227 Picture 221

So, first up is the Seal of Rassilon on a shopping bag:

rassilon2

The paint is black, but sparkly, so sometimes it looks a little purple. I quite like that.

rassilon3

And a Sin City t-shirt of Marv:

marv5

It's supposed to look airbrushed, but my technique of flicking paint off a brush is mostly resulting in more paint on me than the fabric. I remember having a kind of foot pump airbrush thing for pens when I was a kid, maybe I should try tracking something like that down...

marv1

No comments:

Post a Comment