Wednesday 14 July 2010

Will I ever tire of putting Star Trek related stuff on clothing? It doesn't seem so.

It's surprisingly complicated to scan your hand. Took forever in photoshop to make it look half decent, but I really like how the whole thing turned out in the end. And I totally cheated and made the size difference between my pinkie and my ring finger less freaky (my hands look like someone stole the little fingers of a much smaller person and just stuck 'em on the edge.)

vulcan2

See? Freaky hands, man.

vulcan2

vulcan3

vulcan3

This is a t-shirt I made around the time of the eleventy-thousand geek t-shirts, and just somehow forgot to post it until now. It amuses me because it's the word Trekkie in the Star Wars font, but the fact that I feel the need to explain that probably points to just how bad a visual pun that really is. It's pretty much down at the level of "Dad-joke". But, hey, I still find the spiel on the Jungle Cruise funny...

trekkie1

trekkie2

No comments:

Post a Comment