Monday 1 November 2010

I can hardly believe that it is the time to be doing this already. Where did this year go?

Anyhow, if you think that any of my one-of-a-kind geeky crafts would make a good Christmas present (or a Winter-celebration-of-your-choice gift) this is your warning to get your orders in soon!

The last dates for delivery before Christmas are -

Standard Parcels within UK: Wednesday 15th December

Airmail Parcels to Western Europe: Monday  13th December 2010

Airmail Parcels to Eastern Europe, USA and  Canada: Friday 10th December 2010

Airmail Parcels to South & Central America,    Caribbean, Africa, Middle East,  Asia,  Far East (including Japan), Australia  and New Zealand: Monday 6th December 2010


So if you want to purchase any listed item as is from my etsy store or my folksy shop, please do so at least one or two days before the last date for your location.

If you'd like a custom order, or you want something personalized, please order before the end of November, and remember the more complicated the order, the more time I'll need to complete it! Photos of all my crafty creations are on Flickr and I can relist or remake any items not currently up in my stores. Please feel free to get in touch with any queries.

Just to make this post a little more interesting, here's a t-shirt I've just listed and a sweatshirt I customised for myself.

a 013     a 009 

hyperbole3

a 011

hyperbole5

wings4

a 006

wings2

No comments:

Post a Comment