Wednesday 29 June 2011

Bitching and Stitching

So, five days with minimal access to the internet seems to do weird things to my head. I am a data junkie, it's appalling. But now that BT have replaced a THIRD section of busted wiring hopefully our landline will hold it together for longer than a few months this time. And if O2 could find a way to persuade 3G signals to penetrate the apparently hefty walls of my building then I would actually be able to communicate with the outside world with all my stupid devices just like their bloody adverts claim. Anyway...

Just five days away has left me with a lot to catch up on, and a backlog of things to post, but on the upside I did get a lot of cross stitching done the past few days so you can actually see some bits of Arthur now. Hurrah!

(ETA: The aforementioned internet issues meant I didn't post the first few updates on this cross stitch project here at blogger. You can see those posts over at my LJ here)

28thJune11

Some pics of the days in between under the cut.


Watch it unstitch through time!

27thJune11

26thJune11

25thJune11

.  

This entry was originally posted at http://anonymityblaize.dreamwidth.org/50890.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment