Wednesday 29 June 2011

Powerpuff Pattern

A few people over on my LJ seemed interested in stitching their own Powerpuff Girls piece so here's the pattern for it! I've changed a few wee details here and there since I stitched my own version to make it (I hope) even better.

If anyone would like me to post patterns for any of my other cross stitch pieces please let me know and I'll see what I can do! (I reserve the right to maybe be a bit precious about the giant cross stitches o' doom as they're very personal to me, but quite frankly I don't think anyone's mad enough to want to do them anyway.) Check out my Flickr tag for all my cross stitch stuff.

Feel free to do whatever you want with it, but credit or a link back here would be much appreciated. And if anyone does stitch this I'd love to see it!

So, if you wanna stitch this:

powerpuff girls 1

Then here's your pattern under the cut (click to embiggen):

Powerpuff Girls pattern

And here's the thread colours (I used Anchor thread so the DMC ones may not match exactly, but they're pretty close I think.):

Powerpuff Girls key
 

This entry was originally posted at http://anonymityblaize.dreamwidth.org/49719.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment