Monday 13 September 2010

And so it begins. I've started making Inception-inspired crafts. This may well end up being more of an epic obsession than Star Trek t-shirts. And since I'm not even over that obsession, I really shouldn't be adding another one. Anyway...

This was made, believe it or not, pretty much free hand. I had some guidelines on it in dressmakers' chalk, and then made it with fabric paint and a cocktail stick, because none of my brushes were fine enough to do the lettering properly.

specificity1


specificity4

I've always gotta sneak a hipstamatic pic in somewhere!

inception tees 004

specificity2

You can totally tell it's hand drawn at a close up, but it's neat enough to get away with I think.

specificity5


I can't believe that this is something I haven't thought to do before. I'm seriously considering putting the dictionary definition of "darling" on the back of the t-shirt. Should I?

I'm also going to expand this idea to some of my other fandoms. Only one I've definitely decided on so far is to do a Buffy-themed "effulgent" t-shirt. Give me some ideas for others!

No comments:

Post a Comment