Thursday 30 September 2010

Yeah, so. Inception has totally taken over my brain and invaded my crafting time. So this happened.

totems4   totems back

There's probably too many ideas on here for one t-shirt really. If I decide to make any shirts for my shop I'll probably only put one or two on, rather than all six.

I may not actually be able to put Ellen Page in my pocket, but I can put Ariadne's totem on my pocket.

totems6
 
A brief sidenote about having succumbed to fanon regarding Eames's totem being a poker chip: whilst away visiting family in August, in my first flush of omigodinceptionisthecoolestthingever-itis I found a long abandoned blue poker chip under a chair. Since picking it up I have not let anyone touch it, and when we got back I carved some notches and marks into it. This is crazy-fan behaviour, even for me - on the whole, I am not a superstitious person. But for some reason I have clung to this poker chip like it is the most precious thing ever. So when fandom decided the poker chip was Eames's totem I was more than happy to play along. 

totems1

top

inception tees 022

inception tees 019

 
And here's the back of the shirt:

 
totems5

inception tees 009
 
You get two pictures of this bit as I'm rather proud of it. Apparently I'm very into typography this month, as well as obsessing over Inception.

inception tees 007

you're waiting for a train
 
I'm nearly done adding "darling" to the specificity t-shirt, along with another couple of definition shirts which I ought to post soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment