Thursday 30 September 2010

This idea could definitely get very addictive. But the way I'm doing it is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrryy time consuming*, and therefore clearly not a sensible thing to continue with in this manner, as I very much doubt people world pay $150 or something equally ridiculous for t-shirts like these. I'm looking into cafepress right now and am also going to experiment with t-shirt transfer stuff.

But for now, some words for Buffy and/or Princess Bride fans.

effulgent8    0 031


effulgent4

effulgent9

inconceivable2

inconceivable6

*I'm making these by hand with guidelines and fabric paint applied with a cocktail stick. On average it takes me about two minutes to do each letter. It's ridiculous.

Tomorrow I'll post my favourite of the bunch, even though it took me FOUR BLOODY DAYS. It was worth it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment