Friday 1 October 2010

This idea has definitively obsessed my brain! It even has its own tag and its own Flickr set now. That's a little bit odd.

But, this is quite possibly my favourite thing I've done in ages. It's probably quite daft, but it actually made me laugh out loud when I thought of it. It took forever and I'm never doing it like this again (next week I'm hoping to find time to try out four different methods of making these), but I really, really love it.

And see, Trek fandom! I have not abandoned you at all, despite Inception fandom wanting ALL OF MY BRAINSPACE!

I'm rather proud of this.

doctor6

I cheated slightly, as "botanist" and "historian" were said by Dr Bashir, and "decorator", "bartender" and "zoo-keeper" came from the Doctor on Voyager, but they were just too funny to leave out.

No comments:

Post a Comment