Thursday 14 October 2010

I have been meaning to make this for nearly a year now and had just never gotten around to it. But since I'm in my annual "I hate my latest cross stitch project" phase and progress on Serenity has slowed to a near standstill, I thought a less arduous project might be a good idea. And it was!

A little back story first. If you're not following Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost on Twitter, then you're missing out on a great deal of hilarity. Like the time last year when they had an interesting discussion about fan fiction wrote Hot Fuzz slash about their own characters.  (See, Simon Pegg's rpf mpreg ramble makes much more sense when you realize he has form in this area.) One particular tweet of Edgar's made me smile, and so I had to take him at his word and hand stitch it:

edgar 006

 


tweet3

tweet4

tweet5

 
tweet8

Many more pics here!

No comments:

Post a Comment