Friday 22 July 2011

I am utterly bemused by the world right now. Blah blah blah, woe is me, etc etc.No-one wants to hear another blogger moaning on the internet!

Also probably of no interest to anyone is the continuing adventure of my Inception cross stitch. But it's so incredibly useful to me to be able to look back through these posts and see how far it's come on in such a short space of time. Arthur appears to be the one part of my life not mocking me right now! So, spammed with images of his progress y'all shall be, whether you like it or not!

I'm thinking there are a few bits I may want to go back over at some point - maybe blend a few colours a little better, perhaps add some backstitching around Arthur to better define his arms from the background. But on the whole I'm really pleased with how this is shaping up.

220711







210711

190711

160711

130711



This entry was originally posted at http://anonymityblaize.dreamwidth.org/52913.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment