Thursday 14 July 2011

Yaay! My Inception cross stitch is coming on in leaps and bounds, as is only fitting. I need to take it out of the frame to get pictures now, which is encouraging. You can see a bit of Arthir's head now, and his gun, and I was very excited to realise I've already reached out to the left hand edge. I need to go order some more of the darkest blue thread though - I've already used nearly a whole skein of it, and I'll apparantly use nearly 60 metres of just that colour in the whole piece. Eeep. The angry-making stage of large cross stitch project procedings must be just around the corner...

Maybe this project will be different and I'll lov it the whole way through. Maybe.

Anyway, right now, it's awesome.

120711

Here's how it looked over the weekend:

Like this!

090711

No comments:

Post a Comment